Thursday, April 15, 2010

Where Home!!!

We arrived home at 2pm, after leaving Johanna at 2.30am. A great trip home slowed down a bit by road works on the NSW end of trip.

We have unpacked, washing done (thank God there wasn't much). Boys getting ready for soccer training.

Jamie & Kat arrived here not long after us, was nice to catch up with them. They are here till Sunday when they will both go in their different directions home.

Kate & I have been to seen Uriah, one big bubba that one!!! Brooke and bub doing great :)

All I can say about this holiday is that is one of the best places I have have ever seen and we will be revisiting in the future. We had a tremendous time which was what we wanted as it was the last compulsory family holiday.

Well back to reality now, preparing for work and 2 billets from New Zealand early Saturday morning for 3 nights.

I will upload photos later this evening as I haven't got the energy now.

Keep checking in occasionally....