Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Word From Kate O'Reilly... A real inspiration

I will be running the SMH Half Marathon with Kel on the 16th May. I'm inviting you to make a donation to Crohn's Colitis Australia to help raise funds for their research into finding a cure for these diseases.

Many of you know how debilitating the disease can be and many of you have supported me through some pretty rough times.

If you are able, please go to the following link if you can help raise money for this good cause

www.everydayhero.com.au/kate_oreilly

With thanks

Kate x
I know Kate through the CCA Support Group held on the first Thursday of the month at Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL Club. Kate is one of the two fantastic women who are the facilitators of this group. Kate's story is one of inspiration and admiration!!! I know I look up to her as what she has been through has been a hard battle but she has come out the other side willing to share her experiences with others to help them get through this debilitating disease!
Jo