Wednesday, February 18, 2009

7 Weeks out

We have two official support walkers over the first 4-5 days. Claire from soccer and Miss Jackie from dancing.
Claire is going to be my saviour!! see has experience and all the know how needed to survive. Claire is the secretary of the boys Football (soccer) club and has many years experience with the scouts.
Miss Jackie is one of Katelyn's dance teachers and we have known her for over 10 years. Jackie, I must say is very nervous and after reading the part about the leaches is wondering if she has made the right decision in joining us. Jackie took us by surprise, she just came up to me and straight out said "I am doing this!!"
There have been many people show interest in participating at some stage during the walk it is just now a matter of working it into their schedules. So if you too think "Yeh, I could do this!" Yes you can!!!



"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. "