Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Im stuffed!

I couldn't wait for today to come....

It was our school carnival (@ Canterbury) and as I missed out last year as I was so sick I couldn't wait to get out there today and swim. At club races at Ashfield I have been swimming pretty good this season so knew I could go well at the school carnival.


My program today was:

50 Freestyle - 36.34
50 Breaststoke - 50.08
50 Backstroke - 48.25
50 Butterfly - 50.00
100 Freestyle - 131.??

in all the above I won my age group.
& House relay, we came third.

After every event I would text Mum & Dad my results.

Now that i am home a I am very tired, and very happy with my results. Now I just have to wait for confirmation that I made it to zone next week at Bexley Pool. Stranger things have happen, but I should be going for everything, lets wait and see. I guess I should do some training????

Below are some photos of when I was swimming well before getting Crohn's. ( All taken @ Homebush)