Monday, February 2, 2009

hi

Ben here finally .
I've been so busy bro...
I've started to play tennis and it is totally cool cuz...
Sorry but mum does say I watch to much t.v at least on the walk mum wont miss any TV because Brett and I can recite all the words off many shows.
"I'm just a kid I know I'm sexy i got the looks and I drive the girls wild I got the moves that get them moving I send a chill up and down there spine I'm just a sexy boy sexy boyyyy I'm not your boy toy boy toyyyyy I'm just a sexy boy sexy boyyyyy I'm not your boy toy boy toy." actually that's a theme song from wrestling (Shawn Michael's).
OK alright enough about wrestling back to business, what was I talking about again....oh yeah I never started.
Mum sent all the letters out for donations of goods and $ today, so fingers crossed we have some positive response. Nice chatting but neighbours is on so must go....
I will be back.....