Sunday, May 22, 2011

Update...

Hi,

Its been awhile so I thought I better give you an update..
Health wise I am A OK!!! I do have a cardio check up next week, but it is nothing to worry about.. Crohn's wise I am still going great, fingers crossed I am lucky enough to stay this way for a bit longer. 
Swimming finished awhile ago and we had presentation last night. I am still playing tennis twice week and loving it.
We have had a new addition to our family.. TJ a nearly 2yr old Border Collie. He has settled in nicely and is now a solid member of the Power family.
I am still working at local chemist and putting thought into what to do next year... School isn't one of my passions in life!! Sony, well that another story... Life was a bit tough when the Sony network went down for nearly a month... I did even find myself doing school work... not good!
Mum & I are flying up to Kingscliff in  few weeks for 4 nights, I am going to give paddle boarding a go, so I am looking forward to that.. plus seeing Bob & Poo, AB's boxer dogs.
So thats a quick update.. nothing to much happening...

till next time
Benny Boy...

TJ

He loves to play fetch..

TJ, Finnegan & Me..

Yes I still love Finnegan...

Mucking around at Kurnell...