Thursday, March 5, 2009

5 weeks and counting!!!

By Jo




Gee, now time is going to get away from me.......At the 6 week mark I was going to get serious about training, but NO!!! other things get in the way, things way more important. But I have booked a bay walk with a girlfriend for Saturday morning. I have no choice now. It is getting to close to say "she'll Be right!"
This week saw us do some photo shoots for the local papers, poor photographer, didn't know what to say with Ben, Brett and Me started mucking around. Then the boys decided to have a grass fight.....we got through it in the end. These photos I quickly took just to show off our shirts.

These shirts where generously donated by Jo Rixon of
Steve Rixon Sporting Enterprises Pty. Limited
(02) 9585 1444
(02) 9585 1201 (fax)
0414 338 382
Jo has been suppling our soccer wardrobe for many years as with all our work shirts. We wouldn't go anywhere else!!!!
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"